Thursday 25 October 2012

Lingual Braces

Lingual Braces

Lingual “As a kid, I had orthodontic treatment to close a space between my front teeth. Later, in high school, I had an assignment to interview someone and I chose the orthodontist who had helped me. During that process, I learned more about what he did for his patients, and I saw that he really enjoyed his job, which I guess ‘planted a seed.’ Decades later, I am glad I chose to become an orthodontist. Few things are more gratifying than seeing the look on someone’s face when their braces come off. It’s a thrill, and it’s why I commit myself to excellence and pursue what’s in my patients’ best interests.Braces.

Lingual Braces


Lingual Braces

Lingual Braces

Lingual Braces

Lingual Braces

Lingual Braces

Lingual Braces

Lingual Braces

Lingual Braces

Lingual Braces

Lingual Braces

Lingual Braces

Lingual Braces




4 comments:

  1. Using computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM), 3D printing technology, and robotics, your brackets and wires are custom manufactured exclusively for you, to correct your exact condition and deliver a confident smile. http://supersmile.com.au/our-services/braces-canberra/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lingual Braces is a great blog with the real images. Thanks for sharing such a nice information with us.

    lingual orthodontics

    ReplyDelete
  3. using videos your presentation is nice to gain more.thanks for sharing a new ideas of techniques.

    Best Dental Clinic in Velachery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah! These are fantastic! I don’t think anybody will ugly after wearing these. It will also fix the alignment and will also look pretty fine. I will go to my Torrance dentist and get more information regarding this. My daughter needs braces and if I get this at a reasonable price, I am up for it.

    ReplyDelete