Wednesday 24 October 2012

Receding Gums

Receding Gums

Depending on the severity of the condition, treatment for gum disease may include non-surgical and surgical procedures. Healthy gums are the Skin of Your Teeth®. That’s why it is so important to treat gum disease at its earliest stages. Often, gum disease begins with gingivitis. Untreated, gingivitis may progress to more serious forms of gum disease that cause tooth loss and other health problems.A mild case of receding gums may be effectively treated by a professional deep cleaning, also known as tooth scaling and root planning. This type of treatment removes plaque and tartar from the surfaces of the teeth, as well as their roots below the gum line. When plaque is not removed daily with brushing and flossing, it hardens into tartar that can only be removed by a dentist or hygienist. During the deep cleaning, a dental professional also smoothes, or planes, the exposed root area to make it more difficult for bacteria to stick to it.

Receding Gums

Receding Gums

Receding Gums

Receding Gums

Receding Gums

Receding Gums

Receding Gums

Receding Gums

Receding Gums

Receding Gums

Receding Gums

Receding Gums

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this was a very good post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a very good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and don't manage to get nearly anything done.|
    Natural Gum Regrowth Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure this article has touched all the internet viewers, its really really pleasant piece of writing on building up new weblog. Treatment For Receding Gums And Loose Teeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article! It's the little changes which will make the greatest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing! Receding Gums Treatment Before After

    ReplyDelete
  5. A person necessarily help to make critically posts I'd state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and so far? I amazed with the research you made to create this particular publish extraordinary. Excellent task! Receding Gum Line Treatment At Home

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great info. Lucky me I found your site by chance (stumbleupon). I have saved as a favorite for later! Gingivitis Receding Gums Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & assist different users like its helped me. Great job. How To Reverse Gum Disease Receding Gums Naturally

    ReplyDelete